Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tom73

Guru
I use Algon .I can recommend it and affect lasts about eight to12 months A lot easier than pressure washing.

The only problem I had was having two our three consecutive dry days.

You can also get similar apply and leave stuff for in door mould problems.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Another dry sunny day but a bitterly cold wind so did not linger outdoors.
Got some stuff ready for taking out to my car tomorrow as things to do before going for a ferry.
I seem to have got the ferry booking right this time and both out and back are MV Loch Frisa which is not likely to be diverted to Lochboisdale but anything can happen.
On Sunday and Monday Tobermory/Kilchoan will be passenger only for most of the day as the small car ferry is assisting at getting rally traffic away. This does not help other travellers as they have been advised that the earliest they should consider travelling is Wednesday to avoid very long waiting times.
A parcel as appeared at Craignure addressed to somebody at Beil Heulog Barn, Builth Wells.

Aldi safely negotiated, though lack of choice with some things - in particularly wholemeal bread - was a little bit frustrating. I did pick up everything I wanted though, and for a comparable price to Tesco.

My one weakness was a pack of ankle sports socks from the middle aisle, but at £2.99, I can live with that :laugh:

Managed to find raspberries, mangoes and avocados on sticker, as well as two loaves of Warburton wholemeal. I'm not a fan of the Warburton's bread, but on sticker it was cheap enough and I'm not fussy.

Top Bottom