Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ripple

Veteran
got my mother a pillow. it works very well. haven't followed your condition, sorry, but maybe that would be helpful too?
At the moment it's just hypertension that's been confirmed so I am on couple of medications for that. Ankle/feet swelling was the most unpleasant side effect of one of the meds but it seems it's gone.

It might be a good idea to fill the petrol tank ASAP.

To quote Babylon 5 re the current situation...

Sinclair: "You don't have to respond in kind."

Londo: "Of course we do. There's a natural law. Physics tells us that for every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction. They hate us, we hate them, they hate us back. And so, here we are: victims of mathematics."

Quote from Season 1 episode "A Voice in the Wilderness"

Would that be from the late 80's/early 90's as well. As part of your research of course.

No. Just a snack. It's nice to be able to eat something non-slurpable, even if it might take me half an hour.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member

We were running "You can roll a Rollo ", then, IIRC.
You can roll a Rollo
To your pal,
They're chocolate covered
caramel...
One of the few times I heard caramel pronounced properly in The States.
We call it carmel.
But they needed three syllables to balance the rhyme.
In other candy news, all Kinder Buenos for the U.S. will be made in Bloomington, and Ferrero will make their chocolate here, as well.
In their huge factory.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
To quote Babylon 5 re the current situation...

Sinclair: "You don't have to respond in kind."

Londo: "Of course we do. There's a natural law. Physics tells us that for every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction. They hate us, we hate them, they hate us back. And so, here we are: victims of mathematics."

Quote from Season 1 episode "A Voice in the Wilderness"

Like I, now the great uncle, was just saying last Saturday,
You cannot hang out in the barbershop and not expect to get a haircut.

Top Bottom