Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Back from a utility and harvesting 7 mile ride, I spent longer blackberry picking than cycling.
First cuppa brewing
Slightly damp underfoot

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Early sunshine but black clouds hovering around and heavy rain is forecast.

In my cycle touring days I always tried to get off early in the morning just after sunrise as that was not only very often the only sunny part of the day but the roads were also quiet.
I still have all the gear including the original tent a Blacks Good Companions tho' I did have something lighter for solo camping.
Not sure I could manage much nowadays but I live in hope if we get a spell of better weather.

Just off to get a pot of stewed beef on the go which will be enough for at least half a dozen meals when ready. Long slow cooking.

Keeping my head down this morning as there is a big local funeral on which I will not be attending. A victim of Multiple Sclerosis.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Managed a good sleep last night as the wind finally died down. Campsite filled up again last night (a Tuesday) and a couple of bike packers arrived.

MrsF got up early for a swim in the sea with some needed sunshine.

Unfortunately it's started piddling down as the bike packers are packing up.

We're hoping to go to Anglesey to avoid the worst as it's supposed to clear up around midday.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Managed a good sleep last night as the wind finally died down. Campsite filled up again last night (a Tuesday) and a couple of bike packers arrived.

MrsF got up early for a swim in the sea with some needed sunshine.

Unfortunately it's started piddling down as the bike packers are packing up.

We're hoping to go to Anglesey to avoid the worst as it's supposed to clear up around midday.

Son no. 2's up on Anglesey in his Pug Tepee. He's heading to the hills today.

Top Bottom