Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Another dreich morning with varying shades of grey.

Today we have a rectangular plate. :becool:

Mike_P

Guru
Sunny start but clouding over.
After a two week hibernation the ebike had been out yesterday evening and this morning on its Sainsbury's and Waitrose visits.
Electric main works have closed one cycle route so all boringly used the same routes to and pass the town centre and back.
Discovered the capacity of my mini cool bag last night with two ice blocks in it was a pair of 2 pints milk, two 170g quiches and a pack of two breaded cod. As a result it was the Tiramisu that had an unchilled ride home.
Aldi trek now coming up.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
A belated good morning from sunny and warm Suffolk. Due to having a lie in I'm listening to an earlier radio programme on BBC Sounds on time delay which is most confusing with the time checks - I've just had the 08:30 news.
Coffee has been had and a second one will be had with toast for elevensies shortly. Absolutely nothing needs to be done today so I will be going out for a bike ride away from the crowds in Felixstowe later.

Mike_P

Guru
Evening Aldi trek post the days main sporting action. Picked up a pack of adhesive hooks rated at upto 2kg reduced to £1.99.
Aargh! Now reduced to 29p. Did however pick up for 59p a round sandwich container ideal size to keep rice cakes in.

Last edited:
A warm and occasionally sunny day here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept well. This morning's tasks included creating a legible shopping list, finding my ice cream maker (successfully) and putting the base in the freezer (successfully). I have also been sent another batch of photos for my collection, so I have downloaded them and put them into the correct directory. I've also hard boiled some eggs for tonight's supper.

The rest of the morning has been spent following assorted sporting stuff - olympics, test match, F1 from Spa.

I plan on a nice quiet sport-filled afternoon, and then at tea time I shall trot off to Tesco.

Still a bit early for luncheon.

Top Bottom