Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Lunchtime stroll completed
It reminded dry with just a bit of a chilly breeze

good news, we get to start our summer w/ a week at a relative's house on Martha's Vineyard, end of June. would love to bring all 3 of my bikes
1711388226908.png

wouldn't mind renting electric bikes again, as we did one Autumn
1711388276002.png

Last edited:
It's been a grey and chilly day here chez Casa Reynard.

Slept OK-ish. Made a pot of celeriac soup this morning.

Had a lovely luncheon of a turkey & stuffing sandwich, an apple, a Lane Late orange and two :cuppa:

Afternoon was spent working on my archive.

I have decided that I will make a trip to Barnsley to see this cat. Just need to sort out a date that suits everyone. If it doesn't work out, I'll still have spent a day in good company (a good friend wants to come along) and will have cuddled some lovely cats.

For breakfast?! Generations of Brits worked their socks off in India and Africa so that an Englishman might have a decent breakfast of toast and marmalade. Honey is an acceptable alternative. Peanut butter is for baiting mousetraps.

Peanut butter & chocolate spread on toast is a food of the gods.

Although I do also use peanut butter for baiting mouse traps, as it is rather effective.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Dry day but still a bitterly cold wind.
As I look out my front windows just now the Morvern hills opposite are a lovely golden colour. Must be a nice sunset behind the house but cannot be bothered going for a look.
Bread made and sorted some stuff out for the charity shop and taken it out to the car apart from 3 golf umbrellas which are still in the house. Recycling bin was put out yesterday but still not emptied.
How on earth did we get so many golf umbrellas as I have kept another 2 back?

No idea what debris the ferry picked up in the propulsion system but it is reported as being a bit of a problem getting it free so still no big ferry.

Top Bottom