Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
That's work finished for the next 5 days. I might have a snooze on the settee celebrate!

still have cold symptoms, tho mild. called out from my Sunday job because I don't want to work doing physical labor w/ a mask with a cough & congestion. I feel so lame but the manager was like: "yeah we don't need more sick ppl in here" or something like that, he kind of mumbled his words at the end ...

so now I get to play in the snow storm & help shuffle the cars in our condo complex

still have cold symptoms, tho mild. called out from my Sunday job because I don't want to work doing physical labor w/ a mask with a cough & congestion. I feel so lame but the manager was like: "yeah we don't need more sick ppl in here" or something like that, he kind of mumbled his words at the end ...

so now I get to play in the snow storm & help shuffle the cars in our condo complex
Don't bother sending your snow over here thanks..

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Today's Guardian is giving me the weather for Darton. I had to look it up. 6C and grey - just like here.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I don't know why I try to be optomistic about the weather as the cloud cover returned about 10 minutes after I set off on the bike and there were even a few very light sprinkles of rain. Despite that I thouroughly enjoyed the ride once I'd warmed up.

Now, when do you think Anglian Water will be imposing the hosepipe ban?
IMG_20240106_132525756_HDR.jpg

Top Bottom