Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Morning .
It is too dark at the moment to see what the weather is doing .

tyred

Legendary Member
We had a shower of snow last night which is now melting slightly but I’m a bit scared it might be slippy so might hold off going out.

Yes, it was freezing last night when I was walking home from the pub and I was wary when I seen the rain so decided not to go for a walk this morning.

I just popped out to the retrieve something from the car boot and the path and car park are a sheet of black ice. Not going for a walk was the right decision.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Yes, it was freezing last night when I was walking home from the pub and I was wary when I seen the rain so decided not to go for a walk this morning.

I just popped out to the retrieve something from the car boot and the path and car park are a sheet of black ice. Not going for a walk was the right decision.

Yes, I can see sparkly bits where the snow has melted then iced over. I’m not risking it. Supposed to be getting a new Wattbike delivered today. That’ll be my exercise if the weather is at all dodgy.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
A bit cloudy this morning but still dry so far.
Today's main chore is trying to pin Calmac down regarding ferry sailings.
Have we got 2 boats or not because I am booked on one which may not appear? The overhaul schedule is a bit out apparently and we may still be on a one boat timetable for my next trip off.
I may try to change my booking but that may not be possible as others may have the same idea.

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes. I have several Zenits and a few Practical.
Paragon lens be of any use?

Mike_P

Guru
Day off work as I had a dental check up for which time is not credited. Then into M&S for cards, gift voucher and a couple of bananas. Walking out when to put my gloves on.... Quick retreat to the tills used without success. Hoping a visit later in the week will find them in the lost property.

Top Bottom