Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Last night it seems. I PVR'ed it and just have it on but it will be on iPlayer

Thanks . I thought it was on tonight .
The new series hasn't grabbed me like the previous ones . The new character seems miserable !

classic33

Leg End Member
Good morning...

Watching that here as well: Buildings are grey on a white background, and approaching trains are a monochrome silvery orange; as they get closer they change into their natural colours*.

Meanwhile, yesterday I parked my bike in a convenient gap in the furniture warehouse, which was the cause of much hammy objections along the lines of "He comes here for one day and blocks out department" et c.

Arrived this morning to find my colleagues had responded in kind, with this just inside the boundary line:

View attachment 714312

I'd suggest they'd turned the tables but it doesn't translate well.

*The trains are approaching, not the buildings, before someone** makes comment

** @classic33
Not only have they found your desk, they've cleanes and polished it!

That were nice of them...

classic33

Leg End Member
I can understand why, but I was desperate: working in your second language is harder when you can't hear. I was familiar with the symptoms, and had tried everything else, which as said before was either ineffective or painful and ineffective, or smelly and ineffective, or took a doctor's appointment.

Goodness knows what is in my earwax, but it is apparently immune to almost anything.
52% of the dry weight of the wax and consists of squalene (6.4%), cholesterol esters (9.6%), wax esters (9.3%), triacylglycerols (3.0%), fatty acids (22.7%), cholesterol (20.9%), ceramides (18.6%), cholesterol sulfate (2.0%), and several unidentified polar components (7.5%). In addition to the extractable lipids, the residue contained an additional 0.9% lipid that could be released only after saponification. This covalently bound lipid consisted of two unusual ceramides (63.4%), ω-hydroxyacids (27.7%) and nonhydroxy fatty acids (8.8%).

classic33

Leg End Member
Took these readings about half an hour ago. Started at this...
IMG_20231123_220532.jpg
Before moving up to
IMG_20231123_220500.jpg

Top Bottom