Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Isn't five hours is a bit too long though.

Are you saying it's defective water? It's an interesting theory.

There's an important problem that needs solving. I've just finished the pack of custard creams and can't decide what will be the next pack of biscuits/snacks to be opened - the choice is from Oaties (Hobnob clones), dark chocolate topped digestives, shortbread fingers or chocolate chip cookies - and it can only be one of these, not all of them as I should show some restraint.

Chocolate digestives.

The hobnob clones belong in the bin.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
That's the non-recycling bin put round the front of the house ready for emptying in the morning, so I shouldn't complain about being woken by the noise tomorrow morning as I've contributed to it.

So far it's:
Choccie digestives 2 - 1 shorbread fingers
Oaties 0 - 0 Choc chip cookies
I'll check back while making the morning cuppa as I'll need something to snack on while sat in bed drinking the coffee and catching up with the news.

Tenkaykev

Guru
I’ve just won £1 on the Octopus wheel of fortune 😃

Goodness me, I have never had any luck with that. I recall someone contacting them and calling them out on the probabilities. There's a long thread about the topic on the Money Saving Expert forums.
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.co...ctopus-energy-wheel-of-fortune-anybody-won/p2

raleighnut

Legendary Member
There's an important problem that needs solving. I've just finished the pack of custard creams and can't decide what will be the next pack of biscuits/snacks to be opened - the choice is from Oaties (Hobnob clones), dark chocolate topped digestives, shortbread fingers or chocolate chip cookies - and it can only be one of these, not all of them as I should show some restraint.

Shortbread fingers :hungry:

Top Bottom