Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Got home about 3pm, showered and switched the washer on, said washing is now on the line drying. The BBC weather people can't seem to agree whether it is going to rain or not :wacko:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Been for a 30-miler with OH which 'accidentally' terminated at the local for just one drink...... a few hours later we are home, dinner is prepared. The house is not clean, the ironing xx( is not done, but hey, who cares..... :tongue:

Its taken me a month to get to this position due to the good weather and the lure of the open road :laugh:

I now have Steeley Dan on the player, i'm reading Ned Boultings " How i won the yellow jumper" ( very good) and i have a lovely Australian on the floor next to me. Bliss ;)

ThinAir

Do more.
and i have a lovely Australian on the floor next to me. Bliss ;)

Is it Holly Valance? :biggrin:

In other Mundane News, I have just bulled my work boots. It's taken hours. They look far from bulled. I should probably do it more than once every now and again. Eh well. Would keep the powers at be off my back for a while :biggrin:

Hill Wimp

Is it Holly Valance? :biggrin:

In other Mundane News, I have just bulled my work boots. It's taken hours. They look far from bulled. I should probably do it more than once every now and again. Eh well. Would keep the powers at be off my back for a while :biggrin:

No its only a Hardys, its was on offer.

Bulled your boots ? Haven't done that for a while, i used to warm the polish beforehand, seemed to give good enough results for those that cared.

ThinAir

Do more.
No its only a Hardys, its was on offer.

Bulled your boots ? Haven't done that for a while, i used to warm the polish beforehand, seemed to give good enough results for those that cared.

Polish warmed, and have employed a few other tips and tricks as well. However,I think that the fact I have only been wiping them down with a damp cloth for the last(few) month(s), has taken its toll. This makes me sad. It probably shouldn't, but it does.

And if that is not mundane, then I don't know what is!

Hill Wimp

Polish warmed, and have employed a few other tips and tricks as well. However,I think that the fact I have only been wiping them down with a damp cloth for the last(few) month(s), has taken its toll. This makes me sad. It probably shouldn't, but it does.

And if that is not mundane, then I don't know what is!

Bulling boots/shoes and ironing in creases have got to be two of the most mundane things to do. Thankfully i don't have to do it now but i know some who find either one or both therapeutic :eek: neither ever had that effect on me.

ThinAir

Do more.
Bulling boots/shoes and ironing in creases have got to be two of the most mundane things to do. Thankfully i don't have to do it now but i know some who find either one or both therapeutic :eek: neither ever had that effect on me.

I've done the ironing as well today, my non-iron work t-shirts and work pants (trousers to everyone else who doesn't live in Manchester(I've had this debate elsewhere in the forum!!!)) are actually pretty good, but they just don't look right if you don't iron them. Since the t-shirts came in, the ironing in of creases is a thing of the past.

At least come next Saturday there will be some decent football on the telly to watch whilst I am doing all tasks mundane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom