Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Fed the cat his tuna and antibiotic tablet fusion.
Did he find the tablet and spit it out??

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I have heard they are very good and brilliantly organised. Maybe next summer I will dip my toe in the water.
I've found that there's always a low point somewhere in the middle of the night when you wonder why your doing it. But there are always enough special moments when you remember. Sometimes it's the dawn, the unfailing goodwill of the middle-of-the-night cake stops, the moment when the road stops being a battle for space amongst the traffic, the breakfast, the momentary break in the rain, but it comes.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
legs hurt ,shut up legs
Just do what I did, and wear one of these:
20111228-shut-up-legs-shirt.jpg

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I have just brushed my carpets before hoovering them.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Guest Mundane post ...

I had a glass of OJ last night before going to bed and left the glass at the top of the stairs to take down this morning. I then went to bed and set about finishing last week's Hebden Bridge Times cryptic crossword. By the time I had done that, the drink had worked its way through me so I hopped out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I took the newspaper with me and tossed it across the landing in the dark, ready to be taken downstairs for recycling in the morning ...

Hang on - GLASS! Too late ... I heard the pint glass tumble down the stairs one tread at a time. It sounded like it might stop before reaching the tiled floor of the kitchen, but then - KERSMASH!

I am about to go down there to clear up. Trouble is - my sandals are beyond the broken glass. I definitely do not want to cut my feet walking about on that floor so I will have to be careful to pick up every last shard. Warfarin and broken glass are not a good combination ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom