Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

I worked an 11 hour shift today, started 7am finished 6:30pm, I'm knackered.:tired: :sad:
When I got home I showered and changed then took my good lady down the pub and treated her to dinner.^_^

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
So now I have 3 things to do:
  1. Work out how to open the door to get the washing out. DONE: The water pump is still working so I put the machine on a spin cycle and it pumped out the water before failing to spin! After that, I switched it off and waited 30 seconds, then it unlocked the door.
  2. Take the washing to a friend's house to do it in her machine. TOO LATE NOW; DO IT TOMORROW.
  3. Find the paperwork and see if the machine is still under warranty. I think it is 2.5 years old so it might be, or it might not be. OUT OF LUCK; SAMSUNG WEBSITE SAYS 2 YEAR WARRANTY ON WASHING MACHINES.

classic33

Leg End Member
Check the connections on the control board/box. See if any are loose fitting, If so it might be the cause of the problem. IF the control box/board/unit has given up it may be cheaper to replace the machine. Its not for the faint of heart, fitting one of these.
Your post count has been adjusted, you no longer have 16,000 posts.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
The pigeon on the bird feeder has dropped all the bread into the water tray and now won't eat it.
This is probably the most stupid bird around.... Apart from Sandra, who I went out with in 1971.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom