Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have run out of plums, cherries, damsons, apples and most importantly I have run out of jars :eek:

Now waiting on the Elderberries to ripen and then I will make Elderberry jelly and Elderberry wine. I will have more jars by then, my friends are collecting for me.
I currently have plenty of jars. I also have loads of apples. Next job will be picking blackberries in the next couple of weeks.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I currently have plenty of jars. I also have loads of apples. Next job will be picking blackberries in the next couple of weeks.
I am gradually picking blackerries too.
I already have blackberry chutney, blackberry jam and plum and blackberry jam.
I am going to have blackberry wine, more jam, more chutney and then go and get some more Damsons for Damson Gin.

My pal Debbie as a couple of dozen jars for me that she has collected from her daughter and her daughter's colleagues. I am some more jars on the way from the lovely people at Church. Busy busy.

I am gradually picking blackerries too.
I already have blackberry chutney, blackberry jam and plum and blackberry jam.
I am going to have blackberry wine, more jam, more chutney and then go and get some more Damsons for Damson Gin.

My pal Debbie as a couple of dozen jars for me that she has collected from her daughter and her daughter's colleagues. I am some more jars on the way from the lovely people at Church. Busy busy.
It becomes a compulsion. Can't bear to see stuff go to waste.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Just weighed what we have in the freezer, and it's about 3.5 kilos. Loads more to come in my various brambling haunts, plus hips, haws and apples (eaters and crab)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom