Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Just spent 13 hours 15 minutes returning from my holidays.
Welcome back,hope it was good.
We have had murder and mayhem in tea and mundane.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Im multi tasking on my Kindle.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Ah. Now. I do have some pickled gherkins from last year..........

I have one gherkin in the fridge, I'm going to pickle it tomorrow when I get home.

(A workmate had a bagfull, I thought I'd experiment, never pickled them before. I reckoned one, sliced, would be a good start)

colly

Re member eR
Just had some tasty cream of courgette soup. Homemade by yours truly.

The courgettes that were a little more than piddling before I went away are now the size of marrows. So not wanting to waste anything we are on a courgette spree. Courgettes stuffed with lamb leftovers, courgettes sliced and cooked in butter with salmon, courgettes cut into thin ribbons fried in butter, garlic, peppers, spring onions etc topped with creamy mashed spuds, soup as mentioned, even courgette and ginger jam is planned, and other stuff I can't even recall.

In danger of becoming sick of the bl**dy things but in the meantime it's all good.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Just had some tasty cream of courgette soup. Homemade by yours truly.

The courgettes that were a little more than piddling before I went away are now the size of marrows. So not wanting to waste anything we are on a courgette spree. Courgettes stuffed with lamb leftovers, courgettes sliced and cooked in butter with salmon, courgettes cut into thin ribbons fried in butter, garlic, peppers, spring onions etc topped with creamy mashed spuds, soup as mentioned, even courgette and ginger jam is planned, and other stuff I can't even recall.

In danger of becoming sick of the bl**dy things but in the meantime it's all good.

You can freeze them too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom