Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

My pet bluebottle went missing today. I've had posters made up and I'm offering a reward. I would be heart broken if I don't get him back.

Lullabelle

Banana
Not a brilliant start to my day, 1 of our colleagues lost his father-in-law last week and has been talking about that and his understandably upset wife, another had to have his young dog put down on Friday, a contact of mine lost his dad on Sunday. A rather sombre start to my day.

ACS

Legendary Member
NIghts are fair drawing in.

D

Deleted member 1258

One of the cats has just jumped out of the bedroom window. I was told she did this the other night but didn't entirely believe it. However, sitting downstairs I have just seen a cat hurtle past the window :eek:. She is perfectly fine, but if she encourages the manic young one with no common sense to do likewise, there will probably be broken limbs :sad:. If the lazy fat one should also do likewise, this would result in a large 'SPLAT' :biggrin:

Many years ago my landlords cat would climb up a gate then run ten or fifteen feet across a vertical wall to get onto the garage roof, when he first told me about this I didn't believe him, then I saw the cat do it. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom