Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Lily here. Mere staffie - can't work out how to post my picture in the message.

Tomorrow I will ask Alicat to take a picture of me when I am not trying to snore. Right now she is doing a job application so I will snore quietly.

If you're using a PC or a laptop, you should get an ''Upload a file'' box. If it's not a big file it'll upload for you and then you can choose between ''thumbnail'' or ''full image.'' If you're using one of those elsewhere devices, then I have no idea.

alicat

Squire
Love the avatar, deptfordmarmoset.

I tried a cycling helmet on Lily but she was having none of it.

I have an elsewhere device ie a macbook air but i'll try again tomorrow.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Team building days are dreadful. The are just an excuse to lay into the person or persons you hate the most, then everyone joins in. It's bin day here today. Must get husband to put the bin bags out.

Simmer

I have a new neighbour, she called Eileen

does this mean you have had a conversation today ? :smile:

One of the cats has just jumped out of the bedroom window. I was told she did this the other night but didn't entirely believe it. However, sitting downstairs I have just seen a cat hurtle past the window :eek:. She is perfectly fine, but if she encourages the manic young one with no common sense to do likewise, there will probably be broken limbs :sad:. If the lazy fat one should also do likewise, this would result in a large 'SPLAT' :biggrin:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
One of the cats has just jumped out of the bedroom window. I was told she did this the other night but didn't entirely believe it. However, sitting downstairs I have just seen a cat hurtle past the window :eek:. She is perfectly fine, but if she encourages the manic young one with no common sense to do likewise, there will probably be broken limbs :sad:. If the lazy fat one should also do likewise, this would result in a large 'SPLAT' :biggrin:
Er, were there any children playing in the bedroom at the time ... :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom