Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
If only you were closer to me or NT we'd deliver some. We got a load of spice jars for SatNavSaysStraightOn when she requested some on FoodChat.

We at work, would much rather jars were reused, than broken up and reprocessed. We also collect them for the volunteers to make jam from fruit that grows on the reserve.
We come up as far as Doncaster pretty often, we could certainly drive the extra bit ^_^ I will see when the Hubster wants to go visit his Dad & Sister.

madferret

Über Member
My legs hurt today, a little research would indicate I have my seat a little too high. Can't bend my legs :sad:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I'm sitting and thinking. But I'm mostly daydreaming.

I thought it was getting warm

postman

Squire
Just passed my driving test again.
Well thats what it felt like.I have just picked the wife up from Otley Hospital.She has had one cataract op,the other in about 10-12 weeks.So i had to drive,i felt like i was sitting my test all over again.It could be a long two weeks.:ohmy:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I hate that commute.....I used to work in Guildford (I live in Finchley). I'd either drive, which was horrible, or take the tube to Waterloo and SW Trains to Guildford. Either way, it was 4 hours out of my day........:crazy:
Oh that's horrid.

Mines just got even better. A car has crashed into a rail bridge and my train is now being diverted. My taxi from the diverted station will be £25. I'm really trying to think nice things :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom