Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Im up before Hill Wimp today.

Arch

Married to Night Train
A deli in York is selling little tubs of blackberries, can't be more than 100g in a tub, labelled "Hand Picked Wild North Yorkshire Brambles", for a pound each!

By that reckoning, I hand picked a tennersworth on the way home on Thursday, half of them from a bramble growing through a fence at a builders' merchant next to the tip. I wonder if I should label them up with some poncy words and make a killing. I'd rather make jam, to be honest.

alicat

Squire
I've priced up Wood's valve rubber tubing from four different sources an plumped for a supplier that I found on Amazon.

Docked five points. Mundane news only please.

D

Deleted member 1258

Its Peeing down in Coventry
my good lady recons its my fault, I had a spare afternoon yesterday and cleaned the car, and both bikes.^_^

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
A deli in York is selling little tubs of blackberries, can't be more than 100g in a tub, labelled "Hand Picked Wild North Yorkshire Brambles", for a pound each!

By that reckoning, I hand picked a tennersworth on the way home on Thursday, half of them from a bramble growing through a fence at a builders' merchant next to the tip. I wonder if I should label them up with some poncy words and make a killing. I'd rather make jam, to be honest.

Arch's farmers market :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom