Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Thank you. Not sure whether to catch up with all the news now or save it for a less exciting time. I can't see any floor in my bedroom due to stuff. Need to move stuff. CBA tho. :sad:

Have a sleep then sit down with a large cuppa and catch up, we have had birthdays, new bikes and the London/Surrey 100 and records have been broken. Oh and there's loads of cake too.:rolleyes:

Hang about... Your profile says you are a man...
I'm also single, ahh this cuppa is good;)

madferret

Über Member
Have a sleep then sit down with a large cuppa and catch up, we have had birthdays, new bikes and the London/Surrey 100 and records have been broken. Oh and there's loads of cake too.:rolleyes:

None of that is mundane! I feel like the only person on this forum who doesn't like cake or cake like things. :sad:

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
I've only had five hours sleep. God help anyone who gets on my wick today.

Ditto :tired::evil::ninja:

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Best bit is, I am on a night shift. I have stuff to do today, which is most likely not going to involve me being able to have a sleep this afternoon.. GRRRRRRRRRR.......

You have my greatest sympathy! Be sure to share the details with us if some dipstick pokes you with a stick today. You may need to start your own thread though if it's anything more than mundane ^_^

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Bit early for sloes. Best picked after the first frost in fact, to start breaking the sugar down,
I did not know that. OH is the sloe scrumping expert.

I have now run out of cherries ^_^ and I still have pinkish streaks in my hair from when I forgot about the cherry juice on my hands and pushed my fringe back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom