Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philipbh

Spectral Cyclist
OUCH!!

After such a promising start, is Honour Oak Park even a tube/Overground/DLR station?? we have to keep to the rules and parameters!!

Your recklessness has paved the way for me to take the difficult and elusive Caledonian Road & Barnsbury using a ludicrously simple double parallel move!!

THANKS!!

I was using the latest Tfl Ruleset - if DLR is already in play, the London Over Ground becomes viable (remembering of course the restriction disallowing its use in the first 10 moves and naturally during the "End Game")

Dollis Hill

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Surely you've just left the diagonals wide open with that one phillipbh. Leaves me with little option but Euston unfortunately

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was using the latest Tfl Ruleset - if DLR is already in play, the London Over Ground becomes viable (remembering of course the restriction disallowing its use in the first 10 moves and naturally during the "End Game")

Dollis Hill

Ok, I own up, I made a mistake, my knowledge of London is a bit shaky after about 2007 :blush::rolleyes:but I still managed Caledonian Road & Barnsbury - GET IN!!

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Rayners lane, Well using the Scheveningan varient of the Sicillian then it must be South Quay (we are playing by the Trumpington B variations - international 1997 edition aren't we)

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was considering that, but it wasn't needed at the time.

Hmmmm, let me think ..... triple diagona ....no, that wouldn't work .....Pusser's last theore ....no, .......OH YEAH!!

BARKING!

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
You need to give an answer so I can keep playing, as answering myself is clearly cheating

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
That's what they all say
wink.gif

Lancaster gate

Top Bottom