La Vuelta *** SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Late to catch up on yesterday's stage...Chapeau to Groves for the win and Wout in Red !
Messy near the end with both Tarling and Narvaez going down,managed to finish the stage but they're going to be sore today ! Hopefully nothing to serious.
No such luck for Dylan can Baarle who broke his hip ffs ...he's had some shocking luck since going to Visma ☹️

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
No such luck for Dylan can Baarle who broke his hip ffs ...he's had some shocking luck since going to Visma ☹️

I'm beginning to think that Visma achieved last year's results by doing some kind of deal with the devil. They obviously haven't kept their payments up judging by their injury rate this year.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm beginning to think that Visma achieved last year's results by doing some kind of deal with the devil. They obviously haven't kept their payments up judging by their injury rate this year.

Although Vingo has just won the T of Pologne and WVA is in red.
Maybe they've paid up the balance they owed. We'll only really know if Kuss wins the GC

Adam4868

Guru
I haven't bet on him so he stands a chance, at least!
I'm not going to say who I've backed....for fear of jinxing him....
1000019531.png

Right should be a good stage today.....hills !
Break or GC ?
Rogla,Yates or Landa can't make my mind up 😁

Just what I was contemplating. It has been very quiet here since Saturday’s ITT. The calm before the hilly GC storm. Even if a break does go to the finish, I think we’ll see the start of a GC battle and who are or who are not pretenders for the podium.

It is a Rog sort of stage. Yet the super strong UAE team will want to exert some sort of control. And will Kuss and co want to keep the red jumper?

And if you can’t make up your mind, does that mean you are not giving your €¥£ to the bookies so the kids can eat tonight?

Adam4868

Guru
And if you can’t make up your mind, does that mean you are not giving your €¥£ to the bookies so the kids can eat tonight?
Well there was no money to be made at the Tour....Pog put an end to any breakaway stages.
Be nice if UAE sent someone in a break and made this stage hard...del Toro must want to stretch his legs a bit,maybe show us it was the right decision to leave Ayuso on the couch 😁

Top Bottom