La Vuelta *** SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
I can't believe T-Rex Quick- Step have just dropped Cattaneo out of the lead group with 12km to go to wait and help Landa.

Sean and Robbie on Eurosport couldn’t believe it.
How much effort can one extra man, who’s been in the break all day actually offer?

Adam4868

Guru
Cough.
Quintana 25 seconds behind Soler.

Cattaneo was over 10minutes ahead when asked to pullover and wait for Landa, IMO just a little bit different.
When Landa was first dropped they should have sent the whole team back to help....
The joke of trying to send Cattaneo back when Landa is 10 mins down is trying to make up for a bad mistake by making a even bigger one.
I mean they've a way to go to rival prime Movistar...but definitely a good effort 🤣
Screenshot_20240906-075617.png

tarric

Über Member
I know the UCI are trialing some new reg's but I can't believe they've relegated Pau Miquel from 3rd to 9th for deviating of his line on yesterdays stage, if they keep up that standard there will be no more sprint finishes.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
When Landa was first dropped they should have sent the whole team back to help....
The joke of trying to send Cattaneo back when Landa is 10 mins down is trying to make up for a bad mistake by making a even bigger one.
I mean they've a way to go to rival prime Movistar...but definitely a good effort 🤣

completely bonkers, plus Landa was well adrift by that point and no way staying in podium contention, whether he ended up 8th 9th or 10th at end of day was pretty unimportant to blow a potential stage win / chance over.

bloody ell :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Top Bottom