Irn-Bru? Scottish Blethering Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
I thought you had already?
I'm down to 5th. Need to take it back now I had proper brakes so that I can stop later...or furrow straight ahead and into the woods at the sharp left at the end!

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378928088.289101.jpg
my opinion splitter has arrived and been fitted. Expect me to cry Saturday if it comes loose

Col5632

Guru
I picture it coming loose just as you are flying down that massive hill :laugh:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Maybe you should attach a wee 'safety line' to it :thumbsup:, until it has proved that it will not fall by the wayside as you sprint uphill/ cruise down/ avoid the potholes/ or not .... :sad:

OP
OP
Louch

Louch

105% knowledge on 105
Final -Ish minder that if you like cycling, like beautiful scenery, and hate spending Saturday's with your loved ones, you can come join the fun on Arran Saturday

Booyaa

Veteran
View attachment 29109

Not sure myself because it looks a bit like something a nurse hands you when your stuck in a hospital bed:smile:
Posh hospitals you go to, the last few I have been in I was lucky to get an old gray cardboard/papier mache bottle.

Would love to do Arran this weekend but had a couple of seizures on the bike over the last 3 weeks so not been out and would struggle to cycle on to the ferry I think. Enjoy though and I look forward to the stories.

Top Bottom