Hurricane watch...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
must be a hurricane...i saw 2 of the 3,000 wind surfers here give up and get out of the water:eek:

anothersam

SMIDSMe
All creatures great and small are on high alert.

undercar.jpg

This guy has been sitting under my car all day. He's heard the big one is coming.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
[QUOTE 2733797, member: 9609"]It is isn't it, and the proof can be felt when passing the gateway to the field, can be a dangerous moment if someone was passing at the same time.[/quote]
We don't get motorised traffic around here...

(Not entirely a joke - we did 18 miles this morning, of which maybe 3 were in town with occasional traffic and perhaps half a mile was on moderately busy roads - as in you sometimes have to check whether it's safe to pull out to turn. The rest was on very quiet roads with nothing more than the very odd car.)

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Still all 'Perhaps Hurricane Force 12' on the Shipping Forecast.

That said, at the other end of the country, I was amused by the phrase

'Hebrides loosing identity'

Does that really mean that its about to be blown into the sea? :giggle:

trampyjoe

All day I've been waiting and ...... nothing. More wind has come from me than outside!

If there's not at least one downed tree for me to chop up tomorrow I'm gonna cry.

classic33

Leg End Member
I am recently back into the UK and i'm a bit underwhelmed by the weather, i was looking forward to edge of my seat excitement this evening and through the night and i am down in the Amber zone.

What's occurring ?
See page two for Gatwick.
Hurricane force winds, Gusting to 75-80mph, with biblical scale rain forecast for the South of England. Not much really.

Top Bottom