Hurricane watch...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peteaud

Veteran
Gusty and wet here.

Weathers pretty awful as well

D

Deleted member 1258

It was windy on both my ride yesterday and my ride this morning, I've just been out to the shed and its now lashing it down.

RWright

Guru
Wow this is different, normally my area is getting the hurricanes. Good luck, secure the lawn furniture and garbage cans. :thumbsup:

And stay away from the windows.

RedRider

Pulling through
[QUOTE 2732343, member: 9609"]Could you shandy sipping southern softies stop exaggerating, It isn't a hurricane, it's an Atlantic depression - regular occurrence up here.[/quote]
Yes, yes but all the important stuff's down here. Imagine how you'd feel if Buckingham Palace, the City and the Houses of Parliament were destroyed!

Had quite perky winds last night. Should be interesting as I'm at the top a mahoosive hill in Penistone on the edge of the Peaks.

The bike cover is now held on with 3 clothes pegs, 2 bricks and a very large piece of motorcycle locking chain.
Gonna have to improve on that if I'm spending a grand on n+1.

classic33

Leg End Member
Had quite perky winds last night. Should be interesting as I'm at the top a mahoosive hill in Penistone on the edge of the Peaks.

The bike cover is now held on with 3 clothes pegs, 2 bricks and a very large piece of motorcycle locking chain.
Gonna have to improve on that if I'm spending a grand on n+1.
You should have no worries tonight, early morning, 06:00 - 12:00 hours tomorrow being the worst.

jayonabike