Hurricane watch...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
Here we go again. Every year in N England we get storms like this, more in Scotland
Once in a decade there is one in S England and the southern-based media thinks the world is going to end
Get a grip soft southerners :thumbsup:

trampyjoe

A classic 'clock up' then. Shelf heights for clocks are critical; minute differences can throw everything out of kilter.
My daughter has trouble pronouncing L's (she's only 2 so it's not her fault) and once delighted telling me loudly in a busy shop that there was a Clock on the wall. We left the shop in a hurry.

Back to the OP, just had a heavy downpour and some gusts ... On Monday myself and the father in law are going to chuck the chainsaw in the landy and head out to play (and possibly collect some roadkill firewood) :rain:

classic33

Leg End Member
Oi I'm not back yet I need a calm flight tomorrow lunchtime back from North Africa. It can do what it wants from 4pm onwards.
I don't do bad turbulence :eek:
Don't worry its only forecast as 30 to 39mph tomorrow between 10:00 & 16:00 hours. Nowt to worry about.
Gatwick Forecast.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
@classic33 all those facts blah blah blah yeck.....
Don't speak welsh, translation required!

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I know understandy. What is the bottom line. How bad are the winds going to be. Looking at that thing means nothing to me. Sorry. Not good with things like that.

classic33

Leg End Member
I know understandy. What is the bottom line. How bad are the winds going to be. Looking at that thing means nothing to me. Sorry. Not good with things like that.
For London
"Sunny intervals but also strong, blustery winds blowing heavy, thundery showers through during the morning. Fewer showers in the afternoon but perhaps more persistent rain reaching the west later. Maximum Temperature 15 °C."

Top Bottom