• 21-30

• 31-40

• 41-50

• 51-60

• 61-70

• 71-80

• Over 80

Results are only viewable after voting.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex321

Guru
It seems like a simple straightforward question, but you have the ability to change your vote if you so desire. :wacko:

Well if the thread is active for a while, some people may have birthdays which move them from one band to another :smile:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Im 66 and got my first UK state pension this week. I love free money😄

Gwylan

Veteran
Just turned the big Six O. Also just handed my notice to retire after 42 years in the industry ( two employers).

When out on my bike, still think I'm 30, but after hauling in the rider ahead of me on ride into office today, and breathing through a certain part of my anatomy as I passed him whilst trying to sound completely calm as I said "Morning", I felt my full six decades :-)

Did he know you were having a race?

Im 66 and got my first UK state pension this week. I love free money😄

Hardly free - I have been paying for everyone pension for over 40 years

bloomin' scrounging lazy lot of entitled old people

until next year when all pensioners will become people receiving their well deserved pension after all those years of working hard for the sake of the country

Baldy

Über Member
67 now , Money has been arriving in my bank account every month for the last year, I haven't had to clock on once. I like that. Been having a few health problems over the last five or six years so fitness isn't what I'd like it to be, but, I'm still getting out only slower than before.

They say "You're only as old as the woman you feel". Trouble is the youngsters don't want to hug me anymore.

Top Bottom