How Northern Are You?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nappadang

Über Member
I thought Gateshead was canny northern.
Screenshot_2013-11-08-22-07-09.png

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
No word from Dayvo yet?

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
85% - without even stretching the point a bit. Last time I lived in the North was 1974.

I had black pudding a few days ago - to season in a Jerusalem artichoke mash that was lurking in the freezer.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
65% nerthan, somewhere around Doncaster. Bout right, born in Yorkshire to Mancunian parents (the shame!). I've lived as far north as Northumberland (proper 'thumberland, not that London suburb Newcastle) and have now settled in Hampshire.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
[QUOTE 2758301, member: 259"]Things which are never said in Goole, part 3.[/quote]
If it helps, I was in Surrey at the time. I think some of the ingredients will have been bought in Waitrose in Buckinghamshire.

Amanda P

Legendary Member
45% northern, apparently. I was born in Bristol and grew up in Dorset (slightly north of Bournemouth, but not much). But I've lived in Yorkshire for... oh, thick end o' sixteen years.

Pffft. Anyone who's done that quiz isn't northern. Or even thought about doing it.

I'm right northern.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I'm 80% northern apparently, which is strange because being Scottish I am more than just 'northern'.

Personally I put it down to it being a north of England test and not knowing all the intricacies, colloquialisms and local terms.

Linford

Mine was 'Oxford' which is close enough...could have said Gloucester which is supposed to be very Northern..Ooooaaar

Top Bottom