Have you been Wordle-ing (no spoilers please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wordle 1,161 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟨🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

tarric

Über Member
5 for me today.

Wordle 1,161 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Does anyone do as I do and start with the same 3 words every morning? I have only one completed the puzzle on my first line. Its a bit of a shocker when you do that.

Nah, that decreases ones chance of discovering the word in 2 or 3 tries. I always start with the same word 'REACH' as it uses common letters and hasn't been the answer yet. Therefore, it gives me the potential to get another word in one try. After that, depending on the result, I have words that I often use. For instance I use, 'SPOIL' if nothing is correct. It allows me to try two more vowels and some more common consonants, it also has not been the answer yet. If only the E and A are orange, then I usually try 'PASTE' and so on, so forth.

P.S. My folks live in Denmark

Last edited:

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Nah, that decreases ones chance of discovering the word in 2 or 3 tries. I always start with the same word 'REACH' as it uses common letters and hasn't been the answer yet. Therefore, it gives me the potential to get another word in one try. After that, depending on the result, I have words that I often use. For instance I use, 'SPOIL' if nothing is correct. It allows me to try two more vowels and some more common consonants, it also has not been the answer yet. If only the E is orange, then I usually try 'PASTE' and so on, so forth.

P.S. My folks live in Denmark

Where do they live?

Top Bottom