Have you been Wordle-ing (no spoilers please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wordle 1,160 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Wordle 1,160 4/6*

⬛🟦⬛🟦🟧
🟦🟧⬛⬛🟧
⬛🟧⬛🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Does anyone do as I do and start with the same 3 words every morning? I have only one completed the puzzle on my first line. Its a bit of a shocker when you do that.

I used to have three favoured starting words. If one had a couple of letters or more that were correct, I would start to use those letters and think of another word rather than use my favoured ones. There would be one I normally start with, unless it was particularly successful the day before (3-4 letters correct), in which case I would revert to #2.
But when one of those is the word, I have to bin it and chose another, so currently only have 2 favoured words, and neither have ever been the solution. I have checked.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Does anyone do as I do and start with the same 3 words every morning? I have only one completed the puzzle on my first line. Its a bit of a shocker when you do that.

that's not a bad tactic for multi word ones like quordle & octordle, but a relatively poor idea^ for wordle. Your quite unlikely to get it in two if you ignore a letter that appeared in the first word in favor* of 5 new letters.

*deliberate nod to the "farking 'mericans using 'merican spelling" great debacle of 2022
^ when I say poor, I mean shite

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
that's not a bad tactic for multi word ones like quordle & octordle, but a relatively poor idea^ for wordle. Your quite unlikely to get it in two if you ignore a letter that appeared in the first word in favor* of 5 new letters.

*deliberate nod to the "farking 'mericans using 'merican spelling" great debacle of 2022
^ when I say poor, I mean shite

My first 3 words do not contain letters that appear in the other 2 words. I always get the word and am happy to get it before the end.

Top Bottom