GCN+ Gone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
£3.99 is pay-per-view of a six-month-old big studio movie. I think £2 is more like the current market price for one documentary pay-per-view.

£2.50 is a month sub to the Nebula documentary-led network and all its films. £12.99 a month for one channel's docs on rotation seems, shall we say, ambitious.

When they announced it I thought it was a bit steep. But the more I hear and the more I think about it I think it's bonkers.

Mike_P

Guru
On today's GCN News they are claiming a lot of people signing up, but then they would. Plainly people with too much money if they really are.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
And another thing ... why the D+ app is crap #579

You know how you have to activate your TV for streaming services? Log on to the service website and enter a code displayed on your TV. Well, you have to do that with D+ Fair enough. BUT IT KEEPS FORGETTING. I've had to re-activate my TV on D+ about half a dozen times. Other streaming services - do it once and that's it.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Discovery+ subscribers, look what you've done! 🤮
1720640507836.png

Mike_P

Guru
And another thing ... why the D+ app is crap #579

You know how you have to activate your TV for streaming services? Log on to the service website and enter a code displayed on your TV. Well, you have to do that with D+ Fair enough. BUT IT KEEPS FORGETTING. I've had to re-activate my TV on D+ about half a dozen times. Other streaming services - do it once and that's it.

Not had that problem on mine. Have you reported it to them?

Top Bottom