Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GuyBoden

Guru
Looks like an anagram typo?! :whistle:

This is, be on radar.
Looks like an anagram typo?! :whistle:

I think "be on radar" is the biggest clue you'll ever need.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
looks like Wales... looks like an anagram... quick scoot around the coast and Aberdaron sprang out...
Can't see a name or number for the road but here's a Linky

aberdaron.jpg

Last edited:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Gaarrgghhh... Missed this one due to being out trundling about. Very distinctive, and that tractor's been there for .... ummm... a very long time indeed I think. And yes, it's a low door frame in the Tatham Bridge Inn.

I was prepared for the one on the front door, it's the one going out to the beer garden that got me. Nice little pub.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I was prepared for the one on the front door, it's the one going out to the beer garden that got me. Nice little pub.
Strap a bump cap to your bike! :okay:

My sister lives in a Devon cottage with lots of low doorways to threaten the unwary tall. I gave myself concussion on my first visit, with 4 or 5 head blows per day!

When I arrived for visit #2 I was handed a bump cap and wear it all the time indoors there. No more blinding headaches!

I will post my next road when back at my laptop. I prepared the picture on that last night.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think that this one will go very quickly; it is probably more a question of speed than lengthy research.

You have been given lots of clues for recent roads, including for this road, even before I post MY clue! :whistle:

The picture:
Name That Road #55.jpg

My clue: Eyes Peeled - the clue is right there in the picture!

Last edited:
Top Bottom