Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Next one :
(nb the google images are from the road itself rather than on this rise, but the features are distinct enough to find the approximate location)
View attachment 703497

https://www.google.com/maps/@60.397...THsYnErSpRy1LlEw!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?entry=ttu
Mavis grind?

1692694135836.png

robjh

Legendary Member

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Goldsborough, North Yorkshire, here
View attachment 703516

Surprised myself with how quick that was to find - a hilly north-facing coast with a certain style of stonework. I began in Devon but the stone colour is different there.

Well done, I thought the quoit pitch would narrow it down...maybe giving you the coast view as well was too much!

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Wow, this thread has come back to life. I thought it was dying a slow death, but no.

Time for me to start thinking "That's a stupid submission, it's completely anonymous. No one could ever get that... Oh, someone's got it. What's next? That's a stupid submission ..."

GuyBoden

Guru
Wow, this thread has come back to life. I thought it was dying a slow death, but no.

Time for me to start thinking "That's a stupid submission, it's completely anonymous. No one could ever get that... Oh, someone's got it. What's next? That's a stupid submission ..."

We need more clues, if the NTR is a hard to guess picture.

Top Bottom