Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
OK, I need to wrap this up. It's in Gloucestershire. If no-one can identify it you'll need to agree who starts with the next one.

This will be my last post for a while.

Trickedem

Guru
I'm thinking of the Gloucestershire Warwickshire railway

Trickedem

Guru
It's very near to South Cerney. I think it is this lane
southceryny.jpg

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I think @Trickedem's looks more like it... but you're both closer than i got, despite having looked around that area and found nothing :sad: ...i was hoping it would be on 'Bow Wow', just a little further up the old railway... that's gotta be the best name for a lane i've seen for a while. :okay:

Last edited:

Trickedem

Guru
I think @Trickedem's looks more like it... but you're both closer than i got, despite having looked around that area and found nothing :sad: ...i was hoping it would be on 'Bow Wow', just a little further up the old railway... that's gotta be the best name for a lane i've seen for a while. :okay:
I saw Bow Wow and smiled. Great name. The road seemed a little narrow

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I'm sorry about my outburst earlier. @Trickedem has it, as you'd surmised.

I was quite convinced I was about to be sectioned and incarcerated. Fortunately wiser counsels have prevailed. It's been a scary few weeks.

Over to @Trickedem.

Tribansman

Veteran

You were barking up the wrong tree 😁

Looks a nice place to ride, have done the eastern edge of the Cotswolds and a bit of Gloucestershire en route to Wales but would like to explore more.

Maybe a beer garden pub crawl next summer to hopefully celebrate pubs reopening more fully!

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
I'm sorry about my outburst earlier. @Trickedem has it, as you'd surmised.

I was quite convinced I was about to be sectioned and incarcerated. Fortunately wiser counsels have prevailed. It's been a scary few weeks.

Over to @Trickedem.

Don't worry - if that's an outburst then you're the mildest outburster I've ever come across!

All the best with your troubles.

Top Bottom