FNRttC Friday Night Ride to the Coast Brighton 23rd November

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I think you've just proved the opposite is true:smile:
au contraire, Mr. Rich. I am wearing my tights to Brighton, and I expect every consideration from the residents of that fair town.

TimO

Guru
Earlier in the week, the weather for Friday (daytime) was 'orrible, drifting into Friday night-time, which wasn't very promising. Looking again this morning, there's a lot less of the sky water on Friday, and nowt forecast for overnight. Predictably the temperature is consequently a bit cooler, but nothing to worry about. :thumbsup:

Hopefully Dellzeqq's official forecast from the Met Office will reflect the same characteristics.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Earlier in the week, the weather for Friday (daytime) was 'orrible, drifting into Friday night-time, which wasn't very promising. Looking again this morning, there's a lot less of the sky water on Friday, and nowt forecast for overnight. Predictably the temperature is consequently a bit cooler, but nothing to worry about. :thumbsup:

Hopefully Dellzeqq's official forecast from the Met Office will reflect the same characteristics.

fingers everything crossed for a nice dry, mild night.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Ian - are we Team SMRbtH? What route? Anyone else?

We are indeed.
Usual route.
Devils Dyke
Handcross
Crawley
Gatwick and A23 onto Croydon.

Musa will be joining us.
Ross is heading for Horsham from Crawley I think.
LongMartin is being a wuss as usual.

rb58

Enigma
We are indeed.
Usual route.
Devils Dyke
Handcross
Crawley
Gatwick and A23 onto Croydon.

Musa will be joining us.
Ross is heading for Horsham from Crawley I think.
LongMartin is being a wuss as usual.
Did someone mention Devil's Dyke? Can't we have a usual route that doesn't involve that stupid road?

I may peel off before Crawley otherwise it'll be the nasty dual carriageway to Horsham. Need to figure out a route.

Top Bottom