Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Anyone have one of these?

I had one, but had no end of problems with it and ended up sending it back for a refund.
When it did work the image quality was spot on, but there were too many problems both with the unit and the software.
There is a thread on here somewhere with all the details on.
It's a shame as I expected so much more from the brand - perhaps the fact they being sold at less than half the RRP suggests something?

potsy

Rambler
Marks and Spencers cycling chinos.

Rather nice.

No need to wear bike clips or velcro reflective bands - they have poppers on the narrow legs.

OO - stretchy wast band which they rather tactfully call "active"

Free deivery to store.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/cott...r/p/p22276661?OmnitureRedirect=cycling+chinos
Mine were delivered today, well worth the sale price.
Seem decent quality with some well thought out features, in fact they seem a bit too nice to cycle in ^_^

Yes, i really like the clip bottoms so you don't need clips. Two things i see as gimmicks - reflective fold out bits on back pockets and the d ring clip - but hardly a problem. Cut, material (so far) and stretchy waist great.

albion

Guru

It is so underwhelming it was hardly worth trying. I found it was primarily the free OS stuff I have already seen , but without even cycle routes on it etc !

Skuhravy

Veteran
It is so underwhelming it was hardly worth trying. I found it was primarily the free OS stuff I have already seen , but without even cycle routes on it etc !

Fair point - it kinda makes more sense if you have access to, say, a large-scale colour printer at your workplace. Not that you should abuse your works facilities, mind.

Top Bottom