Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srj10

Guru
Alpkit Ariel finally back in stock, and down to £37.49. Highly recommended.

Showing £44.99, discount code?

classic33

Leg End Member
Ortlieb panniers black and red
1726237386037.png

1726237341926.png

14th September
SY16 3AG

Too far for me. Nice London Road at £100 and only 2hrs left https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/22633976...x_DQmGJTia&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Seriously considering British triathlon core membership over British Cycling membership. It looks like you get the same cover for half the price of BC. I think it is age related so may not apply to everyone. Mine would go from £80 to £36.

BT say your covered for training activities. Does riding to/from work count as training? It does and doesn’t according to the FAQ.

Last edited:

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
Seriously considering British triathlon core membership over British Cycling membership. It looks like you get the same cover for half the price of BC. I think it is age related so may not apply to everyone. Mine would go from £80 to £36.

BT say your covered for training activities. Does riding to/from work count as training?

Please note: Definition of training
British Triathlon members are covered by our public liability policy when they are training in the UK towards a Triathlon goal. This is defined as swim, bike or run training activity where any one (or more) of the following conditions are met:

The training activity is taking place as part of the governed provision of a British Triathlon affiliated club.
The training activity is logged through a specific activity tracker (including but not limited to Strava, Fitbit, Garmin, Polar, Apple Fitness, My Fitness Pal, Myzone)
An event entry for a British Triathlon permitted event is in place and the training activity is logged through a specific activity tracker (including but not limited to Strava, Fitbit, Garmin, Polar, Apple Fitness, My Fitness Pal, Myzone).
It is your responsibility to check what membership level you have purchased from British Triathlon and the level of insurance cover this provides.
Please select the drop down options for details of the cover provided for each category of membership

I would be wary unless you really are using your commute as training.

vickster

Legendary Member

BT say your covered for training activities. Does riding to/from work count as training? It does and doesn’t according to the FAQ.

What cover are you looking for?
I get 3rd party and legal support through LAKA for £1.50 a month.
£80 for BC? Is that with a race license? Ride cover was never anything like that!

What cover are you looking for?
I get 3rd party and legal support through LAKA for £1.50 a month.
£80 for BC? Is that with a race license? Ride cover was never anything like that!
Ride or member as it’s now called is £50.

The premium is £80 and that includes personal injury. If you want a full race license it is another £40 on top.

Will take a look at Laka for the 3rd party. My house insurance covers the theft and personal possessions.

Top Bottom