Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
They refunded no bother. I'm going to stick another order in from them for some other bits as I like the quick customer service.

Good to hear.

Sixmile

Guru
One of the kids....

£4 gloves
tracker_2.0_childrens_2__4.jpg

https://www.polaris-bikewear.com/polaris-tracker-2-0-red-cyan-size-s-m-l-xl.html

or fingerless for £2.40

controller_mitt_childrens_prism.jpg

Smthers

Über Member
Be warned. They’re not DHB of old and it shows in the design and fit on the model.

The Dhd Aeron bib tights arrived today, and I can confirm they're definitely not the Dhb of old. I think I just about got what I paid for, a cheap pair of bib tights. I guess I naïvely thought they might be stock remaining from the closure of Wiggle-CRC, but sadly not. Won't be buying anything from Wiggle ever again!

Jameshow

Veteran
The Dhd Aeron bib tights arrived today, and I can confirm they're definitely not the Dhb of old. I think I just about got what I paid for, a cheap pair of bib tights. I guess I naïvely thought they might be stock remaining from the closure of Wiggle-CRC, but sadly not. Won't be buying anything from Wiggle ever again!

Does any still buy from wiggle? Experiences....??

The DHB jerseys I've bought recently from Evans are definitely of the same quality I bought from Wiggle earlier in the year.
The shorts I bought are identical too.

I've got some thermal tights (not bib tights) which I've just unwrapped. Same pad as the shorts. Definitely thicker/plusher material than the Pinnacle tights I bought from Evans cycles. Those I definitely won't be buying again.

Sixmile

Guru
Sportful jacket in S, M and L £25

Fiver cheaper if you get the one without arms..

https://startfitness.co.uk/products/sportful-reflex-mens-cycling-jacket-black

ul-reflex-mens-cycling-jacket-black-28551023493328.jpg

Mike_P

Guru
Not sure how that :tongue:got into the link above
but it works. The other £2.99 tems listed in the offer leaflet are Helmet light; Drinking bottle holder with Bluetooth tracker compartment; and puncture proof inner tube.

Top Bottom