Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

If I wanted one to upload a route to or choose a destination on screen, but also be able to change its directions if I went off course which one is best? I'm not interested in fitness/performance data, just the best route mapping and guidance.

Milzy

Guru

I’ve got a wahoo club membership and can buy those much cheaper than that. :smile:

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
@Hacienda71 was there many pannier bags left? Could you post a picture please as I can’t find them on the website?

There were a reasonable amount left at my local Lidl. There were 17 litre like those pictured, plus 20 litre which were a different more woven type material.

PXL_20240721_111856986.jpg

PXL_20240721_111908501.jpg

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I picked up one of the woven fabric versions to try and it'll do for lightweight shopping trips.
The removable laptop sleeve will hold an OnGuard Pitbull D lock and still leave plenty of room for the shopping. There's a shoulder carry strap provided or a hand strap with fixings similar to Ortlieb
Two minor problems - the way mine is mounted meant that the zip pull for the rain cover pocket tapped the spokes (zip pull now removed as has been the rain cover which isn't needed) and the flap fastening - see pic below - is liable to become undone on the move when empty.
Other than that, it's only a tenner so worth a try if you've got the cash to spare
IMG_20240721_205205850.jpg

Cheers for the input. Currently I run with a full laptop bag inside a Halfords Advanced Pannier bag. It holds my laptop, headset, clothes for the day but is too small to also carry my lunch and shoes. I’m lucky that at work I have a locker that opens with NFT so I can leave my laptop and anything I need in there if I do consecutive days in the office.

Would be good if I could ditch the laptop bag provided it’s a padded sleeve.

vickster

Legendary Member
Cheers for the input. Currently I run with a full laptop bag inside a Halfords Advanced Pannier bag. It holds my laptop, headset, clothes for the day but is too small to also carry my lunch and shoes. I’m lucky that at work I have a locker that opens with NFT so I can leave my laptop and anything I need in there if I do consecutive days in the office.

Would be good if I could ditch the laptop bag provided it’s a padded sleeve.

The laptop padding is very thin. You’d probably want to put it in a better sleeve imo

Top Bottom