Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sixmile

Guru
Park Tool IB-3 I Beam Multi tool Ā£10

Even including the Ā£6 delivery, still half the price of anywhere else.

park-tools-ib3-ibeam-3-multi-tool_23867.jpg

Last edited:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
East Yorks, you know the better side! Good opportunity for top notch Fish & Chips @ Wetwang if you go and collect it!

Thinking about it .... I might make a cheeky offer and suggest a trip to the seaside with SWMBO to collect.

It's a bit small for me, but could be useful for son no. 2. Either way it's a bargain.

Milzy

Guru
I would have snapped his hand off for that bike, always wanted a Neil P but I need to buy a bathroom sweet then find 3k for the fitter. Cost of living is getting worse, be Ā£10 for a box of cereal before long.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I would have snapped his hand off for that bike, always wanted a Neil P but I need to buy a bathroom sweet then find 3k for the fitter. Cost of living is getting worse, be Ā£10 for a box of cereal before long.

Well ... they've accepted my offer so I'll be looking after it for a while, should you find the cash down the back of a sofa :whistle: . Picking it up in the morning.

Last edited:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Well ... they've accepted my offer so I'll be looking after it for a while, should you find the cash down the back of a sofa :whistle: . Picking it up in the morning.

I was really tempted, it popped up on Facebook Yorkshire Cycle sales a bit cheaper late last night and thought about messaging the seller but I really donā€™t need another bike.
Great looking Neil Pryde and a cracking price!

Top Bottom