Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Good quality kit, Danish Endurance and sold also via sport pursuit. I’ve got a set of bibs by them and they run true to normal sizing not small Italian cuts.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

figbat

Slippery scientist
Aye, but how often do shifters break ? Rarely !

But when they do you can bet it's right before something important. I recently had to replace a derailleur due to damage (something I have never had to do before) and by blind luck/diligent forethought I had bought one to hold 'just-in-case'. The damage happened a few days before I needed the bike for a multi-day tour, but I was able to fix it quickly and the tour was saved.

Ajax Bay

Guru
Yes, I keep a set of shifters, albeit 9sp mechanical, in the box in case one goes just before an important ride.
And I've had one 'go': got back home, off with the tape, beer, new cable, replacement on, taped up, indexed, ready for the morrow.
Are you saying you don't @fossyant and if so what's your mitigation? Choose one of the others from your stable, I presume, and accept second best(choice)?

Chislenko

Veteran
Halfords are doing cycling flash deals on certain days. Bikes, Boardman, Helmets and others on specific dates.

Today's is 20% off road bikes. Others will know better than me if there's anything worth a punt. Ends today, so be quick.

https://www.halfords.com/search?cgid=503594

Yes, I think they published their year end results recently and the cycling section of the business was down year on year. Perhaps trying to get some footfall, webfall (is that even a word??)

Top Bottom