Don't go to Scotlandshire - it's 5hite

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Yellow Fang

Legendary Member
It's true, there is a bar/cafe/shopping complex at the top of Mt Snowdon. You don't even have to walk up. I took the train.

OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Rivalled by crazy letters of complaint:

Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 20.34.25.png

On my holiday to Goa in India, I was disgusted to find that almost every restaurant served curry. I don't like spicy food at all.

and

It took us nine hours to fly home from Jamaica to England, it only took the Americans three hours to get home.

Read them all here

Drago

Legendary Member
Scotlandshire? If you really want to upset a Scotsman you should calling Scotlandland. For some reason many of my brethren get quite worked up about that.

It's true, there is a bar/cafe/shopping complex at the top of Mt Snowdon. You don't even have to walk up. I took the train.

I remember walking up Snowdon, and got to the Cafe... to find that a large Company was having a sponsored walk

To receive the walkers were a half dozen skimpily dressed cheerleaders

Problem was that apparently they had missed the correct train down and would have to walk!

Rain, mist, skimpy outfits and strappy sandals.... not an ideal solution

After a sit in strike they were allowed on the train!

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
What about Brigadoon?
I went all the way to Scotchland and couldnt even find it!

jhawk

Veteran
"Very steep and too high"... Sorry about that, I'll bring it up at the next either Church meeting in Wales, or a scientific summit (intentional pun) on topography. (Depending on the beliefs of said reviewer)

Brandane

Legendary Member
I spent a fortnight in Ayr last Monday.
I was there today; I hope you took your bike and had a look around! The town centre is a bit run down these days, but time doesn't go THAT slowly!
Anyway, all those bad reviews of Scotland's visitor attractions were written by local residents in the hope that all you potential tourists would bog off elsewhere and let us keep them all to ourselves. Just remember it is cold and wet here ALL the time, locals are miserable and inhospitable, and the midges will eat you alive! :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom