Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I don't care if it rains at night - I want sunshine - and lots of it please!

Edit: Moon is nice - but it was just miserable here today!

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Cracking start! :bravo:

However, on reflection (:giggle:) it seems I should clarify that by cycling-related, I meant that the photo must include something cycling-specific, such as a bike, cyclist, cycling paraphernalia, signs etc, rather than a view of somewhere you reached by cycling.

potsy

Rambler

However, on reflection (:giggle:) it seems I should clarify that by cycling-related, I meant that the photo must include something cycling-specific, such as a bike, cyclist, cycling paraphernalia, signs etc, rather than a view of somewhere you reached by cycling.
You mean summerdays hasn't a clue?
There is a bso in the first shot though :thumbsup:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun

Err... stretching the point slightly ... there is a cycle path running down the side of the river ... it's just a bit hard to see:whistle:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Err... stretching the point slightly ... there is a cycle path running down the side of the river ... it's just a bit hard to see:whistle:
Slightly? You've stretched it so much you could knit @potsy one of these:
crochet_spider_web_beanie_crochet_hat-cute_photo_prop_or_costume_idea_d78085c2.jpg

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Okay, this isn't really for the comp coz I took it 3 weeks ago but I couldn't find anywhere else for it to go. And it does fit the theme...

(I mean, swans ride bikes. Honest.)

View attachment 15822
Actually I do think there is a tenuous link;) - I aim to be swan like on the bike. They paddle underneath the surface whilst gliding serenely along - I aim to cycle along with legs going round whilst the top half of me merely looks elegant and serene (don't think I'm entirely succeeding - especially not if you see me going uphill). :laugh:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Nowt to do with cycling so this isn't a candidate but I have this image as my desktop. My mother saw it and couldn't figure out why they'd built 2 churches next to each other.

St Nicks.jpg

It's a reflection of St Paul's church in a window of the Laban centre in my street.

Top Bottom