Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
You got a bus in your picture :eek:
The enemy!
Albeit, in this case, an ancient enemy: no seen one that old since visiting the museum of transport ;)

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
You got a bus in your picture :eek:
The enemy!
Albeit, in this case, an ancient enemy: no seen one that old since visiting the museum of transport ;)[/quote
It's them big red things i don't like.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Here's today's input taken at Snugbury's Ice cream near Nantwich.They do a different hay sculpture each year in the field next to the ice cream palour (i did not have one today....honest ! ) and they burn it every bonfire night so i was cutting it fine this year ! This year they celebrated the finest sport from that little sporting event we had down in London village....... Enjoy
Snugburysicecreamstaute035.jpg

Snugburysicecreamstaute023.jpg

Snugburysicecreamstaute017.jpg

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Laurence, you can't enter your own competition. Anyway, what's the closing date?
There is nothing to stop you posting photos ... but it would be considered extremely bad form to actually win your own competition;) (though I guess it would be possible if nobody else entered at all!)

defy-one

I love the concept of this thread,but when we did it on the BMW forum,it was more structured
Example
2 weeks for all entries. Previous winner is new judge.decision is final. Picture must contain your car ...

Can we have more structure please?

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
I love the concept of this thread,but when we did it on the BMW forum,it was more structured
Example
2 weeks for all entries. Previous winner is new judge.decision is final. Picture must contain your car ...

Can we have more structure please?
bonj may have departed, but his spirit is alive and well in this thread :biggrin:

Top Bottom