Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FrothNinja

Veteran
Gateway to the past - both recent and more ancient.
The JCB returning to the soil dates itself. Of greater interest is the stone gatepost in the centre of the pic. It is over 500, probably over 600, years old. It has been reused many times and is no longer in it's original orientation. Sadly these ancient posts are starting to disappear,
DSC_2255.JPG

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Thanks for all of the entries. I’m busy looking back over a great crop of photos and will be back with a winner ASAP

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Gateway to the past - both recent and more ancient.
The JCB returning to the soil dates itself. Of greater interest is the stone gatepost in the centre of the pic. It is over 500, probably over 600, years old. It has been reused many times and is no longer in it's original orientation. Sadly these ancient posts are starting to disappear,
View attachment 736026

Watch out for slurry

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Ok having reviewed the many entries it was a hard choice but for his persistence quality photography this months winner is @Dave 123 for his photograph of the South West coastal path. I was taken by the stunning view and bright colours.

A pedestrian gate on the south west coast path, looking towards Erme Mouth and Bigbury

View attachment 733111

Commendations to PeteXXX, Aravis, Tribesmann, Willd, Old Hippy, Froth Ninja, Fossyant, Spartak, avecReynolds, Lazybloke and Ming the Merciless for some really excellent photos. 👏

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Well done @Dave7 and hopefully I might just be back on the bike in time to add an entry this month

Top Bottom