Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
I haven't got any animals :cry: I'll have to think where I can steal one from!

It doesn't have to be a pet or even an animal near your bike. As long as there is a bike and one or more animals in shot, it counts.

Martin

potsy

Rambler
Attempt to cheat my way to the win No2 -
gxldem8kxl91zglnwxziepzzo1_500_animal_fun_weird_interesting_2009080323292410510.jpg

potsy

Rambler
Now that is cute!!!
And it could pass for my bike looking at the rust ^_^
Have given the cats a pep talk and am awaiting a photo oppurtunity :ph34r:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Here is my contribution (taken today). The story is probably better than the photo.

My partner and I do a 15 mile round trip to buy our free range farm eggs at a local farm. The owners are suckers for animals (as is Wendy my partner) and have all sorts of animals knocking around. The horse in the picture is called Winnie and is 36 years old. The sheep is blind and is called Steve. We feed them Polos when we buy eggs and they come across when we get there now – Winnie will winnie at us until the Polos come out.

standalone

Martin

funnymummy

A Dizzy M.A.B.I.L
As the owner of two supercute kittens, and someone that cycles reguarly in the countryside I figured I would have lots of animal related photos..But after scouring my albums the only one I can find is this...

Taken when we stopped at a Tearoom for a much needed warming drinky!!
089-2.jpg

There really are sheep in the background

Or there's this one.... Taken after leaving the tearoom & few warming brandies...
340533_10150397451652369_644212368_8515107_73777611_o1.jpg

Animals instead of bikes...??

G-Zero

Über Member
If I'm not thrown out - my suggestion is for pictures of your bike - with one or more animals in shot.
Martin

Do they have to be real animals, or would animal themed shots suffice ?

Edit - TheLoafer's pic has eventually downloaded on my computer and may have answered the question - I had something similar in mind if acceptable.

Top Bottom