Courier employees??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How they going to fit it through the letterbox?

It would be the only parcel they DON'T leave on the driveway!

Starchivore

I don't know much about Cinco de Mayo
Not long ago I bought a refurbished laptop from a well-known site. I was given a one hour slot (with the option to change it in advance), and it arrived within that one hour slot. Their Trust Pilot reviews indicate this is a nearly-universal experience. So some companies seem to be able to do it.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Many years ago I worked as a postie. Those were the days when a (dead) turkey could be posted with a label round it's neck at Christmas time. We had such a turkey that could not be delivered because nobody was ever at home and it was getting a bit ripe. Since it was on my walk (bike run actually but still called a walk) I was given a special assignment and told to get rid of it somehow and do not bring it back under any circumstances.After a scout around the house I discovered a bathroom window not secure at the top. Managed to squeeze the bird through and heard a splash as it landed. We never did hear what the residents thought when they next visited the loo!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Many years ago I worked as a postie. Those were the days when a (dead) turkey could be posted with a label round it's neck at Christmas time. We had such a turkey that could not be delivered because nobody was ever at home and it was getting a bit ripe. Since it was on my walk (bike run actually but still called a walk) I was given a special assignment and told to get rid of it somehow and do not bring it back under any circumstances.After a scout around the house I discovered a bathroom window not secure at the top. Managed to squeeze the bird through and heard a splash as it landed. We never did hear what the residents thought when they next visited the loo!
:rofl:

Top Bottom