Cavendish – *SPOILERS*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Beautiful

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
SO pleased for him

I was trying to avoid the results as I am always a day behind in watching it

but when a possible sprint stage was coming up I knew that if he won it would be unavoidable!!!!
There's an entire spoilers thread for it yet someone just can't help themselves and has to shoot on everyone who can't watch live and is avoiding other sites that don't have "no TdF spoilers" policies.

Well done to Cav. Badly done to the OP.

OP
OP
Cycleops

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I've only got a passing interest in the TdF as I suspect many others on here so I thought this achievement should be remarked upon. I would tell you The thread 'Fantasy Tour de France 2024 *** SPOILERS ***' is a fantasy TdF in case you can't read.

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Putting SPOILER in the title as well as saying Cav has done well is also rather giving the game away anyway

After all - anyone on here is probably very well aware of the record and that Cav has come back for that "one more win" so is almost certain to make the obvious connection

Bloody colleague posted about it, and they don't even follow cycling. I WAS trying to avoid the news until I got to watch the highlights.

Grrrrr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I would tell you The thread 'Fantasy Tour de France 2024 *** SPOILERS ***' is a fantasy TdF in case you can't read.
and why didn't you use the main non-fantasy thread "Tour de France 2024 Spoilers"? https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/tour-de-france-2024-spoilers.294645/

One of the sticky posts on this board is a reminder aboit spoilers.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Yebbut does he have a tube station named after him, eh?
1720036072196.png

Top Bottom