Breakfast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
1721497953660.png

stephec

Squire
I've not had fried bread and mushrooms for ages, good job I had the dog out for an hour before having this.

IMG_20240818_090309.jpg

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Typical weekend breakfast has become:

- 2x soft-boiled eggs from the local farm shop
- 2x slices gluten-free Schar Wholesome bread (least-worst GF bread I can find)
- Pile of garlic mushrooms (co-op / farm shop)
- Black pudding (really nice stuff from the butchers in Oxford)

I eat it because I want to but I don't think it's too unhealthy - minimal carbs, protein in the eggs and black pudding plus iron, plenty of salt ( think I sometimes struggle with electrolytes), vitamin D especially in the mushrooms if I leave them out in the sun beforehand..

PK99

Legendary Member
Blueberry and lemon zest Dutch Baby with fresh fruit salad and Lancashire Farmers Greek Yoghurt with maple syrup.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
As MrsP is out with the ladies who lunch, I can't be bothered to cook for one today, so I have found a frozen dinner In the freezer, I'm not sure what it is, or how long it has been in there, it is a home cooked something or other. A freezer surprise for me.:hungry:

stephec

Squire
No beans, bacon or tomatoes, hang your head in shame.

Beans and tomatoes, no no no.

Bacon yes, but I'm not on a see food diet at the moment.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
First breakfast, at 05:00 was Paddington Bear's favourite, a Marmalade Sandwich.
Second breakfast, at 08:30 after I'd ridden home from the Hamtun Balloon Festival was 2 fried eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans, grilled new potatoes & 2 toast.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
As MrsP is out with the ladies who lunch, I can't be bothered to cook for one today, so I have found a frozen dinner In the freezer, I'm not sure what it is, or how long it has been in there, it is a home cooked something or other. A freezer surprise for me.:hungry:

It turned out to be a chicken and mushroom pie with mash, greens and carrots.
Very tasty.

Top Bottom