Bitten off a little more than I can currently chew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Big Ben, Big Pog and Big soigneur, all in one photo!

(Yes, I know it is the Elizabeth Tower and you can't actually see Big Ben in the photo, but please humour me)

WE could see Big Ben!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I did 205km (130) miles a month ago, but with 11,000 ft of climbing and a 'time limit'. Not doing that again ! Total punishment - I'd prefer something a little less stupidly hilly and with a goal - like arriving somewhere, like you've done. Chucking in 25% climbs at 40 and 80 miles was just evil.

OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
One final post..our swannie forgot the bike rack so here are three bikes nestled in a qashqai!

IMG_7233.jpeg

Last edited:

Alex321

Guru
One final post..our swannie forgot the bike rack so here are three bikes nestled in a qashqai!

View attachment 732491

Was tere room for any people then? Or were you clinging on to the roof :smile:

We made it! It took forever for various reasons but we made it! And actually both of us felt really good throughout, no aches or pains! I still feel quite sprightly although glad to be done!!

Off to get dinner so I’ll post more tomorrow. Thank you all again for being so incredibly lovely and supportive! I really appreciate you all!

View attachment 732441

Huzzah!

Left home just outside Marlborough at 7am as planned
If you can get a teenager up and out at that time, you can do anything!

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
We made it! It took forever for various reasons but we made it! And actually both of us felt really good throughout, no aches or pains! I still feel quite sprightly although glad to be done!!

Off to get dinner so I’ll post more tomorrow. Thank you all again for being so incredibly lovely and supportive! I really appreciate you all!

View attachment 732441

Well done :bravo:

Top Bottom